INTERACTIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP
THE KEY TO RAISING FINANCE
In the current economic climate, the raising of finance for your business can prove a major challenge. Now, more than ever, it is critical that business owners and management teams enter into transactions with a full understanding of what they can involve, what the fundamental difference is between different funding requirements and options are, and what funders are looking for.
This workshop provides an opportunity to gain a greater insight to the transactional process in a fast-paced interactive session. It is also designed to provide up to date analysis of lending criteria and to assist you in longer term strategic planning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event is suitable for business owners and managers contemplating a transaction that will need funds for the following:
- Management buyout
- Expansion/development and succession planning/growth capital
- Extracting cash from a business
The online workshop is designed to give participants a unique opportunity to work through a fast-paced case study in a small group with:
- Representatives from HSBC’s regional corporate team and transaction specialists
- Experienced deal makers from the corporate finance team at PKF Francis Clark
- Experienced corporate finance lawyers at TLT
Each group will discuss a wide range of issues which will cover the funding options currently available to SMEs and transaction structures, as well as an overview of the key legal terms on a deal.
08.45 – Online registration
09.00 – Introduction and overview
09.15 – Workshop begins with interactive breakout sessions
12.00 – Wrap up and Q&A
- An appreciation of the commercial and financial issues that need to be addressed when looking at raising finance
- An understanding of the practical issues in undertaking a transaction and raising finance
- An understanding of the key legal issues in a transaction and how to prepare for these
- Interaction with other participants to benefit from the perspective of other business owners and managers
To maintain confidentiality, attendees will only be identified by their first name and will not be expected to talk about their own business or their future plans in any breakout session.
If you have any further questions about the event, please contact:
Corporate Finance Relationship Manager