Sam Phillips is a Director in the corporate finance team responsible for driving Transaction Services and due diligence for the firm, with over 10 years’ transactions experience.
Sam has recently joined PKF from EY having worked across a number of sectors, including manufacturing, recruitment, television and media and healthcare, for corporate clients such as Alliance Pharma, Selecta, Amberon and A-Gas, and Private Equity such as KKR, CVC, H2 Equity and LDC.
Sam is a Chartered Accountant, working primarily across the South of England and has successfully completed deals with a value range of up to £1bn.
Selected recent experience:
- Vendor Due Diligence of Amberon Limited for LDC and management to H2
- Vendor Due Diligence of a confidential chemicals manufacturer to pharmaceutical sector operating in over 30 countries
- Vendor Due Diligence of Potensis Recruitment to FL Partners
- Vendor Due Diligence of an IT and telecoms products business
- Sell side EV to Equity/SPA support to Cloudsense on their fund raise through Vector Capital
- Sell side EV to Equity/SPA support to Chambers Legal on the sale to Inflexion
- Buyside due diligence and EV to Equity support for Future plc on their acquisition of Purch’s B2C division and TI Media
- Buyside due diligence for Gravity Media on their acquisition of Input Media
- Buy side due diligence for Selecta and KKR’s acquisition of Express Vending
- Numerous pan-European pre-acquisition buyside due diligence projects for A-Gas and KKR.
- Buy side due diligence on H2’s acquisition of Siderise Group
- Buyside FDD and EV to Equity advice for Fuchs Group acquisition of Barts Spices
- Numerous buy side due diligence projects for Alliance Pharma along with due diligence support on their listing to AIM.
- Numerous UK pre-acquisition due diligence projects for Suez (formerly Aquaology)