Sam has spent the last 12+ years working in an advisory capacity gaining experience in restructuring and statutory insolvency, before specialising in Transaction Support services including financial due diligence, bid support, vendor assist and Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) Advisory Services.
His aim is to provide clients with real value advice on both pre and post deal engagements, together with executing transactions via completion mechanism and SPA advice.
Sam leads the Transaction Support team at PKF Francis Clark and with the aim to improve the transaction experience for their clients in a sector agnostic capacity working with growing and dynamic businesses/shareholders both in the UK and overseas.
In the last 12 months the PKF Transaction Services team has completed over 30 deals with a combined value in excess of £500m.
Sam’s recent experience includes working with clients in a wide variety of sectors such as; commercial construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, IT & telecoms, business support services, recruitment, and television and media.
Sam is a keen tennis fan having played in numerous national competitions and representing Somerset and attends his local church with his wife and two young daughters, being involved with community and youth work.
His experience includes buy side, sell side, carve-out and integration projects with business operating with EBITDA up to £70m, including many overseas projects working with global businesses.
Specific credentials include:
- Buyside due diligence for Bloom and Wild on their acquisitions of Bloomon and Bergamotte.
- Buyside and advisory support on Team17’s acquisition of StoryToys and Astragon.
- Buyside due diligence on behalf of Food’Or International
- Buyside due diligence for Future plc on their acquisition of TI Media and Purch’s B2C division
- Vendor Due Diligence on Terminix UK Limited on its carve out from Terminix Inc.
- Vendor Due Diligence on Amberon Limited on the acquisition from H2 Equity Partners
- Vendor Due Diligence on Cura Terrae Limited on the investment from Palatine Private Equity
- Vendor assistance on the disposal of RGB Ltd
- Vendor assistance on the disposal of Nuts and Bolts Ltd