The UK’s largest independent pest control business, Terminix UK, has been acquired by Norvestor in a deal supported by PKF Francis Clark. The transaction support team at PKF Francis Clark…
Welcome to the 2021 Deals Review which provides an analysis of transactions in the Southern region of the UK over the last year.
- Views from debt funders, private equity and lawyers
- In-depth articles on current, relevant topics:
- Cryptocurrency revolution
- Management buy-outs: Avoiding the cliff edge
- Financial forecasting: How much is enough?
- People, planet and profit: The rise of ESG
- Due diligence: More than a compliance exercise
- Initial public offerings (IPO): Aiming for the top
2021 was a record year for regional deals activity, as we have seen ourselves completing 125 deals across the UK. A selection of these appear in the Deals Review.
If you would like to speak to us about any possible transaction, including fundraising and exit options, please do get in touch with the PKF Francis Clark Corporate Finance team.